Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Debut Tie Proves Worrisome For The Report, And Sometimes We Just Need A Little Distance And Top Chef

Debut Tie. A Worrisome Cravat for The Report. Upon first viewing, it looked like a thistle-colored tie with a magenta mesh overlay, yet, when the Nightly cameraperson came in for Extreme Closeup, the true coloration was revealed: it was a red and robin's egg blue diagonal checkerboard pattern! Truly, I began to question my visual acuity, already somewhat compromised by both a headache and the heady prospect of a Snow Day, already called by my School District for Thursday. Faced with this dilemma, I did what any other Respectable Cravat Critic would do: I retired to my bed and the new episode of Top Chef and left things for the morning.

I will trust Report Readers to weigh in with their Tie Experiences and provide reinforcement.