Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dialogue

"Hello, Miss Paloma. Before we begin, I'd like to say that I'm here because I got this Fashion Consultation as a gift. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with the way I dress. For example, this tie here. I happen to like it quite a lot. Nice purplish with blackish-bluish sorta stripes with some more whitish skinnier stripes on either side of those. Don't you think purple is a pretty big stylish color? I mean, it's not like it's just a blue tie or something. Or brown. After all, I'm a serious news man. I have bigger things to think about than---what's that? Yes, I know I have a lot of purple ties. Yes, and a lot of striped ties. No, I don't have any paisley ties. Green? Ummm...I'd rather not talk about that color; I have a bad association there. Website? What website?”