Tuesday, January 15, 2008

No Excuse For This Egregious Repeat Cycle, Brian Williams! NONE!! I Am Driven To Haagen-Dazs

!!!!!!!!! I am almost apoplectic with outrage and shock and dismay and fashion horror. Brian Williams is wearing the same tie he wore on Friday! Oh, yes. Just this past Friday. I hardly need describe it to you; you probably can recall it readily: wide pale gold and deep navy stripes, boring, ordinary. What gives, Brian Williams? This is an absolutely unprecedented, and, I think, unforgivable, repeat cycle and I am just plain beside myself. This is an even more egregious sin than the previous repeat cycle of The Lavender Debate Tie which sent me over the edge last spring. Now I must retire to my fainting couch with my Slanket and a pint of Haagen-Dazs "Sticky Toffee Pudding" ice cream in a probably futile attempt to get over it all.