Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Stop The Insanity!

Oh, for the simple ennui of the tie of Thursday! For tonight, Brian returned to the tacky and tasteless tie of February 20th. And I shall pull from my archives my Report of that night, for I simply cannot bring myself to try and describe this catastrophic cravat yet again. "To describe the stripes as violet blue and rose would be too kind: it was as if someone had put the alarming fuschia-toned tee of Dora the Explorer and a sopping wet Barney into a Cuisinart and hit "puree." This cravat made me believe that, perhaps, Brian Williams is not the sole driver of his neckwear decisions. For, if he is, his taste has seriously veered off-course and into the Stuff-n-Barf Drive-Thru Ramp O'Cheap, where this little gem was surely marked BY ONE GIT ONE FREE along with the dreaded thistle-colored emergency tie from January. Here's hoping he, or someone, soon regains the wheel."